Get started with MyEDiary
Allow us to demonstrate how MyEDiary will serve the staff, students and parents at your school in order to overcome communication, homework and time management challenges.
Learn how it will be employed within the context of your school
Amongst other things you’ll learn how MyEDiary is used to:
* Improve communication with the entire school community
* Employ push notifications to eliminate SMS costs
* Provide teachers with more time to teach
* Improve school – parent / teacher – parent relations
* Empower students with the tools they need to manage their time and workload
* Engage parents in their child’s development
* Improve homework management and expectations for teachers and students
* Provide contextual wellbeing support to students
Schedule your demo today →
Request a demonstration
309,755 users and counting. You're in good company.
From public to private to primary, you’ll find MyEDiary at the centre of
communication and organisation within hundreds of schools across Australia.